Thursday, October 27, 2005

I think im gonna be so dead....

heylow ppl~ extra class was cancelled today...and i only got to knw about it when im half way to skool...so i asked my mom to drop me off at damai..went to play CS again wif a bunch of my frens...was fun...again...after tat went to watch movie...was suppose to be four of us...Me, Ian, Douglas and Ivan..but after tat...doug and ivan din wanna go...so left me and ian only...so its jz 2 of us walking around center like 2 crazy person...went into almost all of the shops...hahaha..and then when we got to speedy...guess who i met? Auntie Nancy, Sarah and Andrew...i was like...Oh NO...wat if she simply think or sumtin?? Oh no...oh no....but i still said hi la...polite ba...hahah...but now i think im gonna be so dead if she simply assume tat im wif him or sumtin...sigh~ of all ppl....why her?! hahaha....Fran...ur mommy oh....hahaha....

so if im gonna die...here's my will:

My room- Fran la..cos u ever sleepover
Cd collection- Ivan can take...since he alwez borrow from me...
One tree hill cds- give to Ian...hahaha
Guitar- decided to give it to ben since his guitar strings died...
Camera- ben? photographer....
Handphone- give to Nat la since his one kena confiscated...
My bags- Give to Kim la...
My comp- give to my brothers...they can fight over it...
The rest of the stuff i haf- auction la...then the money donate to Bukit Harapan...

Thank You...

Would you know my name?
If I saw you in heaven,
Would it be the same?
If I saw you in heaven..