Friday, January 05, 2007

After 3 days...

hey all...i still feel the same la, dunno why...i really really wanna go home oh...Don't knw wat im doin here...seriously haf this feeling...Missing my house, my room, my family, my friends...over here jz feel so lost n lonely...still...haih, im counting the days til i can go back Kch for CNY...go back KK for hols...I REALLY wanna go home....

well, college life started for me...its fun, made few new frens, lecturers were ok...more fun than sec sch teachers...haha...n everyday i haf to study frm 8am-3pm...in between there's only 1 hour break...i was like "WAT?! in ttss we got 4 breaks a day...!!!" guess tats college life for me la...

anyways, im gonna spend tonite n tomoro nite wif nad n her mom...cut down on the homesick-ness...really hope i wud feel better aftr this...i cant stand this feeling already...dunno how to say la...everyone's tellin me tat if i need anythin jz call them...bt i rili dunno wat i need...i knw i haf a problem bt i cant put my finger on it n tell them wat it is i wanna haf...its jz this feeling...AH!! dunno la...so frustrated already...ish...

God Help Me....PLEASE.....