Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Just Thinking...

Hey all...Been thinking alot recently...and drawing too...I dunno why but i always like to think of "What If"s...If u know me well u wud know...i like to think a lot...sumtimes too much...which is nt really good for me cos it'll get me so worked up even thou it hasn't or wudn't happen...sigh~ Why oh why do i haf so much free time to think? hahaha....

anyways....i was thinking about me leaving...Where shud i go? When? Will i feel alone? Will i haf sumone there for me? it's my 1st time staying away from my parents...can i do it? Will i stop goin to church? Will the ppl there be too "different" for me? What if i dont even get the chance to leave? Man.......I really dont want to but it's jz in my mind...I wish i haf sumone to talk to or sumtin to do jz to get all these things of my mind...I miss my brothers, I miss Fran, I miss Ben...All those ppl whom i can always talk to...about anything n everything...they're all far away...They're all moving on...Is it gonna be the same when i see them the next time? Is everything gonna change? I'm jz glad tat i still haf Nad, Kim, n Colours...at least i knw sumone is there...But most importantly...i haf my bestest fren in the whole wide world...The Only One...

And i jz read through Paul n Mich's Blog...i think tat it's a good thing tat they've decided to do...Please keep them in ur prayers if u knw wat im talking about...they need all the support n prayers alrite? Once family, Always family...and we've got everyone's back, everytime...no matter if u're far or near...always know that u haf us here...Don't worry alrite?

I guess tat's all from me this time...Gonna go sleep...Get everything off my mind...Tomoro's gonna be a new day...A better day...Actually cant wait for worship prac tomoro nite...hehe...Gonna play some real cool songs...some of the "FAV"s if u know wat i mean...Ben, got ur ever famous "Give us clean hands"...haha...miss the monkey behind the drums man...and Fran, time zone STILL the same lo...go on9 more often eh...hahaha..mayb real life better la (haha...u knw wat im talking about) ok la...tats all folks...Adios Amigos!

The Good Old Days...Miss those times together...=)

10 Comments:

At 12:26 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much Eunice!

 
At 1:09 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

oi...
still here le... LX

 
At 6:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't worry Eunice~ it'll be fine. The same stuff has been going on and on in my mind as well. I'll be facing the same situation like you soon as well and if there's anything, I've ALWAYS got ur back aighttt? Trust me =) hehe. *hugzzzz!* =)=)

-Kim.

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger U-Nice said...

thanx Kim...who's anonymous one? u still here??? hahaha....

 
At 3:24 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
[url=http://urxrbqkh.com/gnpz/lmzw.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://geroujlm.com/vydf/hyef.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 3:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
http://urxrbqkh.com/gnpz/lmzw.html | http://ljmhjnwf.com/gtke/urzq.html

 
At 11:27 AM , Blogger oakleyses said...

ugg boots, longchamp outlet, nike outlet, tiffany jewelry, ray ban sunglasses, ugg boots, nike air max, cheap oakley sunglasses, kate spade outlet, polo ralph lauren outlet, ugg boots, louboutin shoes, ugg boots, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, oakley sunglasses, gucci outlet, michael kors outlet, jordan shoes, burberry outlet online, louis vuitton outlet, nike free, uggs on sale, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin outlet, oakley sunglasses, replica watches, oakley sunglasses, michael kors outlet, ray ban sunglasses, chanel handbags, polo ralph lauren outlet, burberry, tiffany and co, louboutin, prada outlet, louis vuitton, michael kors, tory burch outlet, michael kors outlet, louis vuitton, longchamp outlet, replica watches, nike air max, oakley sunglasses>

 
At 11:32 AM , Blogger oakleyses said...

soccer shoes, instyler, wedding dresses, longchamp, valentino shoes, hollister, p90x workout, mcm handbags, babyliss, nike huarache, beats by dre, chi flat iron, giuseppe zanotti, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, hollister, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers, new balance, ralph lauren, gucci, nike air max, north face outlet, herve leger, converse, nfl jerseys, timberland boots, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, jimmy choo shoes, baseball bats, converse outlet, north face outlet, asics running shoes, insanity workout, ghd, soccer jerseys, vans, iphone 6 cases, nike roshe, lululemon, mont blanc, ray ban, vans shoes, oakley, nike air max, birkin bag, reebok shoes, louboutin, hollister

 
At 11:58 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

hermes birkin bag
mbt shoes outlet
beats by dre
ed hardy clothing
longchamp outlet
ugg boots sale
nike air max uk
oakley outlet store
prada outlet online
coach outlet online
air jordan shoes for sale
fitflops sale
longchamp handbags
louis vuitton bags cheap
rolex uk
winter jackets
cyber monday deals
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ray ban,rayban,occhiali ray ban,ray-ban,ray ban occhiali,ray ban sunglasses
michael kors handbags sale
1205minko

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home