Friday, January 12, 2007

I Miss KK...

Read the title again...
I really do,
I miss.....
My parents, my house,
my room, my bed, my toilet,
my car, my friends (church n skool)
I miss.....
Going to damai for yum-chas,
Going for worship practice,
Driving around in my car,
Being near to everything...
Also, I Miss.....
YOU...

Well, i really do miss KK alot...bt u knw wat? KL isn't tat bad for me already...i enjoy college alot, enjoy hanging out wif my 2 new good frens, Sam n Sulo...haha...if they were ever to read this they'll go like "Yeah Ass Wrap...We Rock!!!" haha...and also CNY is like 5 weeks from now so im looking forward to tat...counting the days till i can go back n spend time wif my family..and after tat come back KL again n tat's when the more exciting wait is coming....haha...the wait to go back to KK....wah i tell u ah, mayb at tat time everyday in sch oso cant pay attention cos too excited...haha...nola jk...im a good student ok? kan bernice? Kiasu!! hahaha...

well jz so u all knw, im doin fine, still alive, still not broke yet...haha...jz living everyday one day at a time...taking things slowly n enjoying every bit of it...and all in all jz really wanna thank God for pulling me thru my 1st n 2nd week here...thank God for Bernice, Benji, Nad and Auntie Linda who helped me when i was "depressed" haha...thanx Ben for praying for me when i was SO down..Bernice for teman-ing me everyday n even sleeping over wif me...Nad for crying wif me n saying tat u wanna go home too....and Auntie Linda for making my 1st weekend here so comfortable n warm...If it wasn't for u guys n Him, i rili dunno how long my "depression" wud've last...mayb longer...haha...THANKS!! =D

And jz now i cleaned my toilet..!! my 1st time in my whole entire life oh...so satisfying after tat when see the toilet so clean...haha...okla...i shall update again another time...=) God Bless!

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM , Blogger oakleyses said...

ralph lauren uk, true religion jeans, nike blazer, true religion jeans, michael kors, abercrombie and fitch, converse pas cher, true religion outlet, hermes, vanessa bruno, new balance pas cher, ralph lauren pas cher, michael kors, longchamp pas cher, air jordan pas cher, hollister pas cher, nike air max, ray ban pas cher, nike free, coach outlet, burberry, nike free run uk, north face, coach outlet, mulberry, vans pas cher, coach factory outlet, hogan, sac guess, coach purses, michael kors, nike air max, nike roshe, michael kors, sac longchamp, nike air max, lululemon, air max, north face, true religion jeans, timberland, tn pas cher, ray ban uk, oakley pas cher, hollister, lacoste pas cher, kate spade handbags, louboutin pas cher, air force, nike roshe run

 
At 11:41 AM , Blogger oakleyses said...

soccer shoes, instyler, wedding dresses, longchamp, valentino shoes, hollister, p90x workout, mcm handbags, babyliss, nike huarache, beats by dre, chi flat iron, giuseppe zanotti, celine handbags, mac cosmetics, hollister, ferragamo shoes, nike trainers, new balance, ralph lauren, gucci, nike air max, north face outlet, herve leger, converse, nfl jerseys, timberland boots, bottega veneta, abercrombie and fitch, jimmy choo shoes, baseball bats, converse outlet, north face outlet, asics running shoes, insanity workout, ghd, soccer jerseys, vans, iphone 6 cases, nike roshe, lululemon, mont blanc, ray ban, vans shoes, oakley, nike air max, birkin bag, reebok shoes, louboutin, hollister

 
At 11:42 AM , Blogger oakleyses said...

montre pas cher, pandora charms, karen millen, pandora jewelry, hollister, ugg,uggs,uggs canada, ugg,ugg australia,ugg italia, louis vuitton, links of london, bottes ugg, canada goose, barbour, moncler, louis vuitton, lancel, ugg pas cher, pandora jewelry, moncler outlet, michael kors handbags, juicy couture outlet, barbour jackets, michael kors outlet, moncler, moncler, marc jacobs, sac louis vuitton pas cher, toms shoes, thomas sabo, moncler, wedding dresses, michael kors outlet online, swarovski, replica watches, ugg boots uk, canada goose, doke gabbana outlet, canada goose, moncler, pandora charms, canada goose outlet, louis vuitton, supra shoes, coach outlet, doudoune canada goose, juicy couture outlet, canada goose, moncler, canada goose uk, louis vuitton, moncler, swarovski crystal, canada goose outlet

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home