Sunday, March 25, 2007

A Start Of Something New

I was talking to my mom last night,
cried throughout the whole conversation,
just couldn't take it already la..so i KABOOM!!
Was telling her everything la,
my feelings, why i'm so miserable, why i'm depressed..
She understands.
After talking to her i felt relieved,
much better than before,
but how come i still feel the tugging in my heart?
the sense of sourness and sadness?
It's like initially i have 100kg of burden on me,
i thot once i tell my mom everything,
there wud be like 0kg on me..
but its not like that,
i still feel like there's a burden,
maybe it's 30kg now,
who knows?
I just wish this feeling would go away,
and stop bugging me.


I'm not gonna dwell on the past and keep thinking that i'm missing out or i've made the wrong decision...Since i've already taken this path, im gonna make the best out of it...and it's true that God has a plan and purpose in everything...im jz living to see wat He has in store for me here in KL...so goodbye KK...I'm letting go of you...and everytime i go back, it'll jz be a time for me to relax and enjoy...and not a time for me to be spoilt until i feel homesick again when i get here...Friends back there will always be my friends, its hard to find good friends like u all and i'll keep u all close to my heart...mum and dad, i'll always miss u both but it's time for me to learn to grow my wings strong...in training for the future rite? I love u very much...

My new life starts now, today, from here...More updates soon...=) All the best to me!

Labels: